More birthdays, more cake! One may or may not have been shaped as a penis and decorated with three different colors of frosting. It might have been baked by Mars, but that cannot be confirmed or denied.
It was doppelgänger week on Facebook, which involves changing your profile picture to one of a celebrity that you’ve been told (or just vainly believe) that you resemble. Here are ours:
Mars has been kept busy by:
- This adorable office kitteh makes me want to move back to Japan
- I didn’t mean to stick to the Russian pop scene, but Nadeea showed up at the Grammys and let me know that she existed and I’m glad she did. Otherwise I would never have known that she is “already an icon”, as her website states. Also, I felt that the music world had been neglecting polar bears, but thankfully, Nadeea knows that they “want to suck on icy potions” and “never get eviction notices”.
- The games on the [adult swim] website are super distracting, and also, awesome.
- A Penny Arcade comic involving unicorns has been squee-ed over all week, it might get laminated.
- Side note: this is the most incredible and delicious discovery EVER
- Marple has been consumed by:
- An open letter to husbands and boyfriends about the guys we (surprisingly) DO and DON’T want to have sex with. I don’t agree with all of it, but it’s a pretty fun read.
- Looking through Etsy for a miniature magnifying glass and a monocle. Don’t ask.
- Still obsessed with Tumblr. Especially Fuck Yeah! Star Trek Fanart! which collects the good, the bad, the horrible and the hilarious (and sometimes all of the above) from the sometimes terrifying world of Star Trek fan art. Like this or this or this or even this. Also, what is this I dont even.
- Also, this: